Accounting, Tax & Business Advisory
Don’t leave your business to chance!
Let’s work on your business together. Take the headache out of dealing with the tax office.
We have tax specialists who are committed to getting the best tax outcomes for our clients.
Areas Of Advice
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don’t have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business — Sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Register for an Australian Business Number (ABN) with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality.
Modern business requires up-to-date, accurate financial information. We can relieve you and your staff of the enormous burden of all your bookkeeping and accounting needs, including preparation of your annual accounts and periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisal, and planning purposes.
We will discuss your requirements with you and provide information relevant to your particular situation, as well as constructive advice, on a regular basis.
Accounting is vital to a strong business, keeping track of the finances and continued profitability. In addition to our book-keeping and management consulting service 360 Financial Advantage prepares Financial Statements and Business accounts.
These accounts will enable you to not only meet your compliance obligations but also be a live document to help assist in measuring and communicating economic information to permit informed judgements and decisions to be made.
Accounts can be used both internally, by you as the business owner to manage your business, and externally for investment such as Banks. We work closely with you so that the Business Accounts are a relevant management tool not just a historical document.
The GST system is complex and can be confusing. Consequently 360 Financial Advantage ensures our team remain up to date with any changes, enabling us to offer you accurate advice.
Business transactions can raise GST issues. We are experienced in these issues and can offer expert advice on the GST implications for your business. The GST-related services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Business and Property buy/ sell transactions
- Advice on registering for GST
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) audit assistance
Administering your payroll can be time-consuming and divert you from your core business activities. Added to this, payroll and employment legislation are growing increasingly complex.
We can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive, confidential payroll service that includes:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYG, statutory sick pay, and annual leave
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) filing
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and termination payments
- Even if you only have a few employees, you will save by engaging us to administer your payroll
At 360 Financial Advantage, we offer a full range of taxation services and advice based on proven knowledge and experience. Our proactive approach ensures we deliver consistent service and build solid relationships that stand the test of time.
Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We will work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Preparing activity statements and advice on tax payments
- GST/FBT obligations
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Managing any Australian Taxation Office (ATO) audits or disputes
At 360 Financial Advantage, our preferred accounting software is Xero Accounting. We are a Xero Silver Partner so talk to us about converting to Xero and getting the most out of your accounting software.
Do you know what your ‘break even sales’ need to be each week, each month, and each year? If not, our business support team can help you work all this out.
In addition to goal-setting value, budgets will often improve your chances of acquiring funding. Financiers often require budgets as a prerequisite for funding approval.
The techniques we utilise to form financial projections enable you to consider future scenarios and provide you with goals to strive for in your business. There are many types of budgets. We can help you design the right budget for your requirements.
Let us show you how a budget can provide feedback that helps you prepare for the future of your business.
One of the most important aspects of running a business is the legal structure that is established to own and operate the business.
Ask us how to structure your:
- Companies and trusts
- Directors and shareholders
- Retained profits and dividend policy
- Tax strategies now and in the future
Selling a business can be a difficult, disheartening time and the tasks involved can seem particularly arduous. At 360 Financial Advantage, we take the unwanted burden from you.
The services we provide for preparing to sell a business include:
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
- Negotiating with potential purchasers
- Drafting a contract
Our friendly, professional team will help you obtain a maximum return for your business.
Am I getting the best price for the sale of my business? Is the asking price too much? An independent valuation provides you with answers to the questions you often need to ask about the value of a business or property.
We are trained and experienced in business valuations and can provide you with simple guidelines and formulae to determine the value of your business or property.
Choose 360 Financial Advantage for a professional, accurate valuation service.
Our audit team will work closely with you to get to know your business. We use the latest computerised systems, based around a detailed analytical review of the accounts. This enables us to offer an objective view of your business so we can advise you of any potential problem areas.
Our Business Specialists
All our accountants are passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals and objectives.
How Much Will It Cost?
Your first ‘meet and greet’ meeting is complimentary. Once we have a better understanding of the complexity of your situation and the advice you are seeking, we will provide you with a quote.
Choose an office location that best suit you to contact us.
02 6583 5422